Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Lemon Fresh
7 x 8 in (17.7 x 20.3 cm). Thicker wipe! Cleans better! Kills flu virus, influenza A2. Bleach free. Quick and easy. Disinfects household kitchen and bathroom bacteria, Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli), Streptococcus pyogenes. Kills 99.9% of bacteria in 30 seconds, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Staphylococcus aureus (Staph). Made in the U.S.A.
Active Ingredients: D-Alkyl (C14 - 60%, C16 - 30%, C12 - 5%, C18 - 5%), Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride (0.145%), D-Alkyl (C12 - 68%, C14 - 32%), Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride (0.145%). Other Ingredients: 99.710%.
To Open Package: Pull out wipe from center of roll. Next sheet pops up automatically. Close lid to retain moisture. It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Not for cleaning or sanitizing skin. Do not use as a diaper wipe or for personal cleaning. To Disinfect: Use to disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces; wipe surface to be disinfected. Use enough wipes for treated surface to remain visibly wet for 4 minutes. Let surface dry. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first. To Clean: Wipe surface clean with Clorox Disinfecting Wipes. Let air dry. To Sanitize: Use to sanitize/deodorize hard, nonporous surfaces. Wipe surface; use enough wipes for treated surface to remain visibly wet for 30 seconds. Let surface dry. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first. For surfaces that may come in contact with food, a potable water rinse is required. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes will not harm most surfaces, including acrylic, fiberglass and vinyl. No recommended for use on unpainted wood.
Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyes. Call a poison control center for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Do not use or store near heat or open flame.