Clorox Pine Sol Cleaner
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
|Cannot Ship by Air|
Power scent - Disinfects. All purpose cleaner and disinfectant. Kills germs (Broad spectrum disinfectant against Salmonella Choleraesuis, Staphylococcus Aureus and Trichophyton Mentagrophytes [Athlete's Foot Fungus]). Removes tough grease and dirt. Deodorizes and has a clean, fresh scent. Contains biodegradable cleaning agents. Contains no phosphorus. Made in the U.S.A.
Active Ingredient: Pine Oil (8.7%). Other Ingredients (Includes Detergents and Other Cleaning Agents, Contains Biodegradable Cleaning Agents) (91.3%).
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. General Cleaning and Floors: Use 1/4 cup per gallon of water. No rinsing required, except on rubber or asphalt tile. For extra-tough jobs, use full strength and rinse immediately. Toilet Bowls: Pour 1/2 cup into bowl and brush thoroughly, including under the rim. Laundry: Rub in full strength on grease spots or heavily soiled area before washing. For extra cleaning and deodorizing power, add 1/2 cup to load. Use only on white or colorfast fabrics. General Disinfecting: Apply this product with a sponge or cloth full strength. Wet surface, let stand 10 minutes, then remove excess. For heavily soiled surfaces, pre-clean first. Kills germs (Broad spectrum disinfectant against Salmonella Choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus and Trichophyton mentagrophytes [Athlete's Foot Fungus]) on hard, nonporous surfaces.
Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Eye irritant. Causes substantial temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear (safety glasses). Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. First Aid: If in Eyes - Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If on Skin or Clothing - Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If Swallowed - Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label available when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Combustible -Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not use or mix with other household cleaners. Storage and Disposal: Storage - Store in a cool, dry area. Container Disposal - Do not reuse empty container. Offer empty container for recycling. If recycling is not available, discard container in trash. Keep out of reach of children.