Dove Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate Bar with Roasted Almonds
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
Artificially flavored. Lose yourself in the taste of Dove Pure Silk Chocolate. Delicious Dove Chocolate is made with the finest quality cacao to deliver a silky smooth chocolate experience that lingers long after it melts away. You moment. Your Dove. What�s inside - per serving (about 2 servings per pack): 230 calories 12% DV, 15 g total fat 23% DV, 7 g sat fat 35% DV, 18 g sugars (No DV defined), 10 mg sodium 0% DV. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed with Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, PGPR, Natural and Artificial Flavors), Almonds.
Allergy Information: May contain peanuts and tree nuts.