Dove Silky Smooth Roasted Almond Milk Chocolate
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
Lose yourself in the taste of Dove Pure Silk Chocolate. Dove Roasted Almond Milk Chocolate are bites of chocolate relaxation made from the finest quality cocoa. Dove Chocolate provides you with an exceptional, silky smooth chocolate experience. An experience like no other. What's inside - per serving (about 2 servings per pack): 230 calories 12% DV, 15 g total fat 23% DV, 7 g sat fat 35% DV, 19 g sugars (No DV defined), 25 mg sodium 1% DV. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavors), Almonds.
Allergy Information: May contain peanuts and tree nuts.