Drive Medical Anterior Rehab Safety Roller, Fixed Width, Adult, Silver Vein
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
The Anterior Safety Roller by Wenzelite provides stabllity while walking. The roller builds confidence as it encourages safe ambulation and a sense of freedom.Features and Benefits
- Height adjustable in 1" increments
- Adjustable-brake spring tension
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture
- Skid-resistant, non-marring, easy-rolling, neoprene wheels are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position
- Actual Product Weight: 16 lbs
- Base Depth: 25"
- Handle Height (Max): 36"
- Handle Height (Min): 29"
- Inside Hand Grip Width: 17"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 29"
- Overall Product Length: 25"
- Overall Product Width: 21.5"
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # ce 1000 bk