Drive Medical Adult Knee Walker
The Adult Knee Walker by Drive Medical is ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputations and ulcers on the foot. The lever lock can be adjusted for either right or left handed use and it can be easily converted, tool free, from left leg to right leg use. The deluxe lever brake ensures user safety and the 8" caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces, making it idea for indoor or outdoor use. The legs and handles can be height adjusted to accommodate most users.Features and Benefits
- Can be adjusted for either right, or left-handed use
- Tool-free leg and handle-height adjustments
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use
- 300 lb Weight Capacity
- Deluxe lever brake ensures safety
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation, and ulcers of the foot
- Actual Product Weight: 17 lbs
- Handle Height (Max): 41"
- Handle Height (Min): 32.5"
- Overall Product Height: 32.5"
- Overall Product Length: 32"
- Overall Product Width: 14"
- Pad Height: 18"-22"
- Pad Length: 14.25"
- Pad Width: 7.5"
- Primary Product Color: Gold
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 780