Drive Medical Luminator Gait Trainer, Anterior, Adult, Black
Gait Trainers are designed for individuals who do not have the functional gait skills or postural control to safely and independently use a standard walker. The Wenzelite Gait Trainer offers support and accessories that can be added or removed depending on the users needs.Features and Benefits
- Seat harness supports patients who cannot stand completely on their own
- Pelvic stabilizer supports and stabilizes the pelvis
- Positioning bar provides adjustable depth
- Variable resistance tabs control the speed of the gait trainer and aligns an asymmetrical gait pattern
- Swivel wheel locking bracket provides option to lock swivel wheels
- Actual Product Weight: 27 lbs
- Base Depth: 27"
- Base Width: 26.5"
- Handle Height (Max): 36"
- Handle Height (Min): 29"
- Inside Hand Grip Width: 21"
- Overall Product Height: 29"
- Overall Product Length: 27"
- Overall Product Width: 26.5"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Size: Adult
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # lt 2000