Drive Medical Anterior Rehab Safety Roller, Adjustable Width, Pediatric, Silver Vein
The Anterior Safety Roller by Wenzelite provides stabllity while walking. The roller builds confidence as it encourages safe ambulation and a sense of freedom.Features and Benefits
- Height adjustable in 1" increments
- Adjustable-brake spring tension
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture
- Skid-resistant, non-marring, easy-rolling, neoprene wheels are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position
- Actual Product Weight: 18 lbs
- Base Depth: 25"
- Base Width: 22.5"-27.5"
- Handle Height (Max): 29"
- Handle Height (Min): 23"
- Inside Hand Grip Width: 17.5"-22.5"
- Overall Product Height: 23"
- Overall Product Length: 25"
- Overall Product Width: 22.5"
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Size: Pediatric (Adj. Width)
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # pe 1000 xl