Drive Medical Seat Riser with Removable Arms
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
This premium seat riser by Drive Medical is the perfect addition to any standard toilet. It includes removable arms that are molded into the riser but can be removed without a hassle. The arms feature rubberized grips for added comfort and provide support while standing up or sitting down. The composite construction gives the riser a contemporary look without skimping on durability. For consumers using a wheelchair tool free removable arms allow for easy transfer to and from the raised toilet seat. The product easily attaches to any standard toilet without tools.Features and Benefits
- Designed for individuals who have difficulty sitting down or getting up from the toilet
- Allows individual to use existing toilet seat and lid
- Tool-free arms are 19.75" apart and can be removed or added as needed
- Arm sleeves and receivers are made of metal
- Heavy-duty molded plastic construction
- Lightweight and portable
- Easily attaches to toilet bowl
- No tools required for installation
- Easy to clean
- Two models accommodate standard and elongated toilets
- Actual Product Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 17"
- Overall Product Width: 20.75"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Seat Width: 13.75"
- Width Between Arms: 19.75"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12402