Drive Medical Star Posterior Gait Trainer, Pediatric, Red
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
Gait Trainers are designed for individuals who do not have the functional gait skills or postural control to safely and independently use a standard walker. The Wenzelite Gait Trainer offers support and accessories that can be added or removed depending on the users needs.Features and Benefits
- Ankle prompts prevent legs from scissoring
- Seat harness supports patients who cannot stand completely on their own
- Pelvic stabilizer supports and stabilizes the pelvis
- Positioning bar provides adjustable depth
- Vertical handgrips provide alternate handgrip position
- Variable resistance tabs control the speed of the gait trainer and aligns an asymmetrical gait pattern
- One-directional rear wheels allow only forward mobility
- Swivel wheel locking bracket provides option to lock swivel wheels
- Actual Product Weight: 27 lbs
- Base Depth: 25"
- Base Width: 23.5"
- Handle Height (Max): 28"
- Handle Height (Min): 22"
- Inside Hand Grip Width: 15.5"
- Overall Product Height: 22"
- Overall Product Length: 25"
- Overall Product Width: 23.5"
- Primary Product Color: Red
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Size: Pediatric
- Product Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # sr 3100