Drive Medical Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Chair, 20" Seat
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
The Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Chair by offers a stylish, durable, and reliable performance chair all in one. The power chair comes with adjustable height, width, and angle, padded arms, allowing for more customization options that conform to any user as well as a semi reclining back with a headrest for maximum comfort and support. The 20" seat even has the option of being adjusted forward or back for proper comfort positioning. The front wheel drive provides great power and navigation capability allowing for a smooth ride at all times, while the suspension anti-tippers provide a safe experience. The Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Chair is the ideal chair for anyone looking for a high performance power wheelchair.Features and Benefits
- Shroudless design offers easy access to internal components and batteries
- Semi-reclining Captain's seat with adjustable headrest offers three height adjustments and two depth options
- Armrests are padded, adjustable, and removable
- Quick-release pins allow easy seat removal
- Adjustable, flip-up footplate includes rubber front bumper to prevent damage
- Positioning belt included
- Seat position can be adjusted forward and backward
- Programmable controller
- Black, flat-free, non-marking wheels
- Large, front anti-tip wheels feature suspension for safety, smoother ride, and enhanced obstacle handling
- Controller is protected by metal frame
- Easy freewheel operation
- Slide-out battery tray
- Actual Product Weight: 190 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 36AH
- Battery Weight: 53 lbs
- Brakes: Electromechanical
- Casters: 8"
- Charger: Offboard, 4A
- Climbing Angle: 7.5 degrees
- Controller: PG VR2 50A
- Drive Wheels: 14" x 3" Flat Free
- Ground Clearance: 2"
- Heaviest Piece: 82 lbs
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Motor: 2 - 24V x 320W x 4600rpm
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 48"
- Overall Product Length: 42.25"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat Weight: 51 lbs
- Seat Width: 20"
- Seat to Floor Height: 21"-24"
- Seat to Foot Deck: 16.5"-19.5"
- Steering Type: Joystick
- Turning Radius: 24"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Battery: 137 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # 2850-20