Drive Medical Viper Wheelchair DDAELR 20
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
Features and Benefits
- Now Comes with riggings in carton
- VIPER weighs 32 lbs. (excluding front rigging)
- Easier to propel and transport
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories
- Back height adjustable from 18" - 20"
- Carbon steel black powder coated frame double coated for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Comes standard with "flip up" anti-tippers
- Composite steel lined front receiver is angled so the arm will lock into place every time
- The front mounted release lever can be flipped up or down depending on the patients needs
- Durable, heavy gauge flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Nylon, padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Flip-back arms allow for easy transfer
- Composite Mag-style wheels with aluminum hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level
- Composite footplates with heel loops are durable and lightweight
- Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Width (Open): 28".
- Width (Closed): 12".
- Height: 36".
- Seat To Floor (Height): 17.5"-19.5".
- Back (Height): 18"-20".
- Seat (Width): 20".
- Seat (Depth): 16".
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42".
- Product Weight: 34 lbs.