Drive Medical Wildcat 450 Heavy Duty Folding Power Wheelchair, 24" Seat
|Special Info for This Item|
|Check Store Availability|
The Wildcat 450 Heavy Duty Folding Power Wheelchair is an ideal solution for users with limited dexterity. The padded armrests are adjustable and removable with an adjustable length controller mount that can mount on either arm. The chair provides superior comfort with a padded backrest and cushioned seat that come standard.Features and Benefits
- Foldable, lightweight frame for easy portability
- Armrests are padded, adjustable, and removable
- Adjustable length controller mount
- Swing-away footrests with calf strap
- Positioning belt included
- Padded back upholstery with storage pouch and cushioned seat
- Programmable controller
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Easy freewheel operation
- Wheel locks
- General foam seat cushion included
- Anti-tip wheels
- Actual Product Weight: 173 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 50AH
- Battery Weight: 73 lbs
- Brakes: Electromechanical
- Casters: 9"
- Charger: Offboard, 5A
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Controller: Dynamic Shark 60A
- Drive Wheels: 12.5" x 2.25" Flat Free
- Ground Clearance: 4"
- Heaviest Piece: 100 lbs
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Motor: 2 - 24V x 350W x 3800rpm
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 36"
- Overall Product Length: 48"
- Overall Product Width: 26.5"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Width: 24"
- Seat to Floor Height: 20"
- Seat to Foot Deck: 15.5"
- Steering Type: Joystick
- Turning Radius: 41"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Battery: 100 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # wildcat450bk24ss