Enfamil Infant Concentrate Liquid, 13 OZ
|Special Info for This Item|
|Check Store Availability|
- Enfamil Infant infant formula is tailored to meet the nutritional needs of babies aged 0 through 12 months
- It is a Neuro Complete formula that has important nutients, such as brain nourishing choline, iron and DHA
- Enfamil Infant also has a dual prebiotics blend designed to help support a baby's own natural defenses
- Enfamil Infant is out closest-ever formula to mature breast milk
- Enfamil is the #1 infant formula recommended by pediatricians
- Product Type:
- Infant Formula
- 26-30 OZ
- Ingredient Preference:
- Vitamin C
Serving Size: 100calories
Servings Per Container:
Variation: normal dilutiono
|Nutrient||Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Folic Acid (Folacin)||16mcg|
|C (Ascorbic acid)||12mg|
1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing bottle for feeding.
2. Clean can lid, SHAKE CAN WELL and open; or SHAKE BOTTLE WELL and remove cap and foil seal.
3. Pour desired amount of water into feeding bottle. Add an equal amount of concentrated liquid. SHAKE OR STIR WELL.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Opened cans/bottles and prepared formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40 F (2-4C) for no longer than 48 hours.Do not use opened can/bottle and/or prepared formula if they are unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours.Do not freeze prepared formula. After feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
Store unopened cans/bottles at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat. Do not freeze. Use by date on top of can or on bottle
WARNING: Do not use a microwave oven to prepare or warm formula. Serious burns may result