Enfamil Infant Ready To Feed, 6CT
|Special Info for This Item|
|Check Store Availability|
- Enfamil Infant infant formula is tailored to meet the nutritional needs of babies aged 0 through 12 months
- It is a Neuro Complete formula that has important nutients, such as brain nourishing choline, iron and DHA
- Enfamil Infant also has a dual prebiotics blend designed to help support a baby's own natural defenses
- Enfamil Infant is out closest-ever formula to mature breast milk
- Enfamil is the #1 infant formula recommended by pediatricians
- 6-8 FL OZ (237 mL) Bottles
- Product Type:
- Infant Formula
- 41-50 OZ
- Ingredient Preference:
- Vitamin C
Serving Size: 5fl oz
Servings Per Container:
|Nutrient||Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||12mg|
|Folic Acid (Folacin)||16mcg|
READY TO USE
1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing bottle for feeding.
2. Clean can lid, SHAKE CAN WELL and open; or SHAKE BOTTLE WELL and remove cap and foil seal.
3. Pour into feeding bottle(s).
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Opened cans/bottles and prepared bottles can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40 F (2-4C) for no longer than 48 hours. Do not use opened can/bottle and/or prepared bottle if they are unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared bottle. After feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
Ready To Use Storage
Store unopened cans/bottles at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat. Do not freeze. Use by date on top of can or on bottle