Enoz - Old Fashioned Moth Balls
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
|Cannot Ship by Air|
Kills clothes moths, eggs and larvae in air-tight containers and storage closets. This product can treat up to 43.7 cu. ft. Not for sale in the state of California. Made in the USA.
Active Ingredient: Naphthalene (99.95%). Inert Ingredients: (0.05%).
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with it's labeling. Kills Clothes moths and their eggs and larvae in clean, airtight containers, such as chests, trunks, garment bags and storage closets. Do not use dry cleaning bags, garbage bags or other containers that allow vapors to escape into occupied rooms. Naphthalene should not be mixed or placed in contact with other moth preventative chemicals. For use only on cloth containing wool or wool blends. Not for use to control squirrels, bats and birds in the home. Pre-Application: Before storing, dry clean, wash or brush articles to be protected. Application: The mothballs in this container can treat up to 43.7 cubic feet. One ounce or 10 mothballs can treat 3 cubic feet. Apply product in clean, airtight containers, bags and closets at the following rates - (Ounces of Product/Volume of Enclosed Space) - 4/Average Garment Bag (12 cu. ft.); 5/Large Trunk (15 cu. ft.). For (larger) closets and (larger) containers, calculate the volume to be treated by multiplying the height, width, and depth of the space. The proper treatment of larger volumes may require the use of additional containers of Enoz Old Fashioned Moth Balls. To insure protection of your clothes use the recommended amount of Enoz Old Fashioned Moth Balls. Post-Application: Keep product in airtight space for a minimum of seven (7) days. Odor dissipates when treated articles are aired. Re-Treatment: Moths are active all year. In order to maintain protection of your garments, replenish mothballs that have dissipated. Storage and Disposal: Storage - Store in the original container in a dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Disposal - If Empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. May be fatal if inhaled. Do not breathe vapors. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse. Harmful if swallowed. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. First Aid: If Swallowed - Call Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person drink several glasses of water. Do not induce vomiting. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If In Eyes - Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If On Skin or Clothing - Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If Inhaled - Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Hot Line Number: Have the container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact the National Pesticide Information Center (NPIC) at 1-800-858-7378 for emergency medical treatment information. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Combustible. Do not use or store near heat or open flame.