Enoz Cedar Scented Moth Bar
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
Protects clothing. Kills clothes moths and carpet beetles and their eggs and larvae. Aids in mildew control when used in air tight containers, such as chests, trunks, and garment bags. Do not use dry cleaning bags, garbage bags or other containers that allow vapors to escape into occupied rooms. This product can damage somple plastics, use only in polyethylene or polypropylene containers. Paradichlorobenzene should not be mixed with other moth preventive chemicals.
Active: Paradichlorobenzene 99.72 %, Inert Ingredients 00.28 %.
Before storing, dry clean, wash, or brush articles to be protected. Prevents moth infestation regardless of fabric type. Open plastic case. Unwrap each cake, and while holding each cake by the cellophane wrapper, transfer back into the plastic case. Place the filled plastic case at the top of the storage container. The vapors work downward. Keep product in an airtight space for a minimum of 7 days. When cakes have dissipated replace with new unit. Odor quickly vanishes when articles are used. Since moths are active all year, replenish air tight containers and bags 2 times a year. Storage and disposal: Storage: Store only in original container, in a dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Disposal: If empty, Do not reuse empty container. Place in trash or offer to recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes eye, skin, and respiratory tract irritation. Wear safety glasses. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before re use. Notice: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer. First Aid: If swallowed: Call Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person drink several glasses of water. Do not induce vomiting. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment for advice. If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center for treatment advice. If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911, or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth to mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for treament advice. Hot line number: Have the container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact the National Pesticide Information Center (NPIC) at 800-858-7378 for emergency medical treatment information. Physical/Chemical hazard: Do not use or store near heat or open flame.