Evenflo Feeding Single Electric Breast Pump
Evenflo Feedings Single Electric Breast Pump is lightweight and compact so you can drop it in a bag and take it on the go perfect for busy breastfeeding moms. This breast pump comes with an adjustable vacuum for comfort, a removable silicone flange insert to accommodate different sized moms, a carrying bag for on-the-go pumping, and a 5 fl. oz. bottle for milk collection. The Evenflo Feeding pump also includes battery-powered and electrical plug-in sources for convenience anywhere. 3 AA batteries are required for battery operation (sold separately).
It is Evenflo Feedings goal to not only provide mom with dependable, quality products, but also ensure she has the resources she needs to have a positive and successful breastfeeding and pumping experience. To reach this goal, Evenflo Feeding is excited to include the ultimate Breastfeeding education with the purchase of your pump. Developed by our partner, Breastfeeding Expert Shari Criso (IBCLC, CNM, RN), mom receives access to Simply Breastfeeding". This practical and proven program has helped thousands of moms successfully breastfeed.
This item is FSA (Flexible Spending Account) eligible.
- Product Type:
- Breast Pumps
- 1-10 CT
1. To maximize your pumping results, stimulate your let-down reflex by:
" Relaxing and thinking about your baby.
" Gently massaging your breasts, starting nearest your ribs with a stroking motion and working down toward the nipple.
" Applying warm, moist compresses.
Continue until you can hand-express a few drops of milk. Now you should be ready to use your pump.
2. Place the breast flange to your breast, centered over the nipple.
3. Push the flange slightly towards your breast and allow the breast to completely fill the flange (this will ensure a good seal).
4. Turn the vacuum dial A to the left (counterclockwise) and push the ON/OFF button B to begin pumping.
To increase suction, gradually turn the vacuum dial A to the right (clockwise).
5. Lean slightly forward and hold the bottle upright, as shown, to ensure the milk flows into the bottle.
Note: Supporting your breast with your free hand and compressing slightly while pumping can help your milk flow easier. 6. Continue pumping until milk is no longer flowing or bottle is full.
7. After breast milk has been expressed, slide a finger under the flange to break the suction, then remove the flange from your breast. Push the ON/OFF button to stop the pump. Massage your other breast to stimulate a let-down, as before, and repeat steps 2 through 7. If desired, massage the first breast again and repeat on both sides to maximize production.
8. Carefully unscrew bottle from pump. Place the sealing disc into the cap ring and screw securely onto the bottle. Your breast milk is now ready for storage.
Breast Pumps are personal care items, for one user only. For safety and health reasons, once opened, they cannot be returned at retailers.
To prevent electric shock, do not immerse pump in water. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.