Flex Seal Clear
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
|Cannot Ship by Air|
AS SEEN ON TV
The Easy Way to Coat, Seal & Protect
seals & protects
Skylights " Gutters Downspouts " Flashings Windowsills " PVC Pipes Roof Leaks " Hoses Chimneys " Duct Work Foundations " Awnings Vent Pipes " A/C Drip Pans RV's & Campers " Trailers and So Much More!
STOPS LEAKS FAST!
FLEX SEAL� CLEAR is an easy to use rubberized coating that sprays out as a liquid, seeps into cracks and holes and dries to a watertight, flexible coating that is virtually invisible. FLEX SEAL� CLEAR seals out water, air and moisture and helps prevent rust and corrosion. Once dry, FLEX SEAL� CLEAR can be painted over . FLEX SEAL� CLEAR is the easy way to coat, seal, protect and STOP LEAKS FAST!
CONTAINS NO CFCs WHICH DEPLETE THE OZONE LAYER
Made in Canada
Weston, FL 33331
Patent Pending for Uses
DIRECTIONS: SO EASY TO USE!
FOR BEST RESULTS USE MULTIPLE COATS
- Protective clothing recommended.
- Use only in a well ventilated area. When using inside, prevent vapor buildup by opening doors and windows. Ensure fresh air entry during application and drying. Do not use near heat, sparks, pilot lights or other sources of ignition. When covering large areas indoors, eliminate ignition sources far from the point of use because vapors are heavier than air and may travel significant distances.
- When applying to large areas indoors, do not exceed use of 1/2 of a can before allowing one hour for the coating to dry and vapors to dissipate before using again.
- Shake well and spray using an even sweeping motion.
- Apply several even coats until ALL cracks and holes have been filled.
- Allow FLEX SEAL� CLEAR to dry completely before applying the next coat. Fully cures in 24 hours.
- Spray a larger area than where the leak occurred and feather edges.
- works best at can temperatures above 60���F
- Occasionally shake can throughout application.
DANGER: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. VAPOR HARMFUL. MAY CAUSE EYE, SKIN, AND RESPIRATORY TRACK IRRITATION. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE.
See other cautions on back panel.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
DANGER: Contains (CAS No): Toluene (108-88-3), Acetone (67-64-1), Parachlorobenzotrifluoride (98-56-6), Heptane (142-82-5) and Liquefied Petroleum Gas (68476-86-8). Use only in a well ventilated area. When using inside, prevent vapor buildup by opening doors and windows. Ensure fresh air entry during application and drying. Do not use near heat, sparks, pilot lights or other sources of ignition. When covering large areas indoors eliminate ignition sources far from the point of use because vapors are heavier than air and may travel significant distances, Intentional misuse by concentrating and inhaling the product can be harmful or fatal. Avoid contact with eyes or prolonged contact with skin. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120���F.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
FIRST AID: IF EYE CONTACT: Flush with large amounts of cool running water for at least 15 minutes while holding upper and lower lids open. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. If irritation persists get medical attention immediately. IF SKIN CONTACT: Wash with soap and water. If irritation persists seek medical attention. EXCESSIVE INHALATION: Remove to fresh air. Seek medical attention immediately. If breathing stops give artificial respiration. IF INGESTED: Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention immediately.
NOTE: After each use, invert can and apply a short burst to clear nozzle.
Not intended for use by Professional Roofers.
This product has not been tested for use in potable water systems.