Glade Plugins Lavender & Peach Blossom Scented Oil Refill
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
This invigorating lavender scent is softened by sweet, succulent peach blossoms. Fits all Glade PlugIns scented oil warmers! Warmer, lasting impressions. Visit us at www.glade.com.
- Rotate warmer''s electrical plug, if needed. Unscrew cap from fragrance bottle and insert into warmer. Insert warmer upright into outlet.
- Read the important safety instructions.
- Adjust warmer intensity to desired setting. (1 minimum - 5 maximum).
- To use extra outlet, insert two-prong, non-grounded appliance (15 amps/1800 watts total) into warm unit. Moving/Storage: If warmer is removed from outlet, separate bottle from unit and store in upright position.
- Do not place fragrance oil bottle or cap on painted, finished or plastic surfaces.
- Fragrance oils may collect on warmer unit over time. To clean, remove warmer unit from electrical outlet and wipe with dry cloth. Wash hands after handling.
- Eye irritant. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. If eye contact occurs, rinse with plenty of water for 20 minutes. If eye irritation persists, consult a physician.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting and call a physician or Poison Control Center immediately. Contains fragrance oils.
- Do not use in small, confined pet areas without adequate ventilation.
- Always keep unit/bottle in an upright position. Fragrance oil may leak if bottle is placed on side or upside down and damage outlet or surfaces.
Important Safety Instructions:
Instructions pertaining to risk of fire, electric shock, or injury. Please read before using and save these important safety instructions. When using electrical appliances, basic precautions should always be followed including the following:
- To reduce risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when a product is used near children. This is not a toy and is not intended for use by children.
- For adult use only. Do not put fingers or hands into product. Match wide blade of plug to wide slot, fully insert. Rotate plug if necessary.
- Contact a qualified electrician if plug does not fit. For safe use, plug only into properly functioning 120-volt wall outlets where device is ventilated and cannot contact bed covering or other material. If using a GFCI outlet, test on a regular basis.
- Do not use with extension cords, multi-plugs or 3-prong adapters.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Do not insert anything into outlet above it.