Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarm
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
Model KN-COB-B (P/N 9CO5). Test/Retest Button - Tests unit and silences alarms. Easy-to-Install - No wiring required. Protect your family from the silent killer! This Carbon Monoxide Alarm provides protection for general use. Alarm Benefits: Battery operated alarm provides protection even during a power outage. Test/Retest button allows you to immediately silence alarm and test alarm electronics. No costly sensor replacement needed. Loud 85 decibel alarm. Make Sure Your Entire Home is Safe: Kidde, the world's leading manufactured of home safety products, offers a complete product line to protect your home and family. Common Sources of Carbon Monoxide: Cars left running in attached garage; Clogged chimney; Corroded or disconnected water heater vent pipe; Gas or woodburning fireplace; Cracked or loose furnace exchanger; Improperly installed kitchen range or vent; Operating a grill indoors or in garage; Portable kerosene or gas heaters. Carbon Monoxide Alarm Response Times - This Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarm meets response time requirements of UL Standard 2034 which are as follows: At 70 ppm, unit must alarm within 60-240 minutes. At 150 ppm, unit must alarm within 10-50 minutes. At 400 ppm, unit must alarm within 4-15 minutes. UL Listed. Custom assembled in China. 5 Year Warranty.
See user's guide for complete instructions. Replacement Batteries: MN1500, MX1500, E91, or Rayovac LR6. Replacement batteries are available where you purchase alarm. User's manual is included inside.
Battery door will not close unless batteries are present. Removal of batteries will render the alarm inoperative. This product is intended for use indoor locations of family living units. It is not designed to measure compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) commercial or industrial standards. Individuals with medical problems may consider using warning devises which provide audible and visual signals for carbon monoxide concentrations under 30 ppm. This device is designed to protect individuals from acute effects of carbon monoxide exposure. It will not fully safeguard individuals with specific medical conditions. If in doubt, consult a medical practitioner.