Life Source Premium Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor Medium Cuff
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
- AM/PM timeWise tracking technology
- 90 memory recall
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- Pressure rating indicator
- Professional accuracy at home
- Fast, Easy, Accurate
LifeSource blood pressure monitors provide an accurate record of your blood pressure over a period of time. This can be a valuable aid in diagnosing and preventing potential health problems. Also included is Irregular Heartbeat Detection that alerts the user and provides an accurate measurement even when an irregular heartbeat occurs.
You are able to store up to 90 readings in memory on this monitor so your doctor or pharmacist can see results that reflect you true blood pressure taken in the comfort of your home.
The whole process is quick and easy. Just press the start button and the rest is automatic.
- Am/Pm TimeWise Tracking Technology:
Automatically categorizes am or pm readings to allow easy tracking for you and your healthcare provider to achieve optimal treatment and blood pressure goals, especially helpful for patients on medication
- Pressure Rating Indicator:
Displays the correct color coded category the measurement falls under to assist in understanding and achieving accurate results
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection:
Alerts you of the presence of an irregular heartbeat and provides blood pressure and pulse rate measurements even if an irregular heartbeat occurs
- Time and Date Function:
You can program up to three alarms per day as a reminder to take a reading or medication or for use as an alarm clock.
Choose the right cuff. Using the correct size cuff is important for an accurate reading. Measure the circumference of your upper arm at the midpoint between the shoulder and elbow.
This Box Contains:
- Monitor with 90 memory recall
- Trilingual instruction manual-English, French, Spanish
- AC power adapter; quick start card
- Blood pressure logbook
Battery operation requires four AA batteries, not included.
Blood pressure measurements determined with this device are equivalent to those obtained by a trained observer using the cuff/stethoscope auscultation method within the limits prescribed by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI/AAMI SP10) for electronic sphygmomanometers.
Manufactured by an ISO 9001 and 13485 registered company.
Engineered in Japan.
Made in China.
The directions for use are:
- Place cuff on your upper arm and secure
- Press start button to automatically inflate the cuff and begin measurement
- Blood pressure and pulse rate readings are displayed on digital panel