Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Breeze
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
Disinfectant. 3 In 1: Kills germs; Cuts grease; Deodorizes. Dilatable. Kills 99.9% of bacteria in 60 seconds. Cuts tough grease and grime. Deodorizes. Leaves a fresh, clean scent. Kills Escherichia coli, Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella choleraeuis, Streptococcus pyogenes, Rotavirus WA on hard, non-porous surfaces in 10 minutes. Kills 99.9% of Staphylococcus aureas. Respiratory Syncytial Virus, Rotovirus WA on hard, non-porous surfaces in 60 seconds. Where To Use: For use in the kitchen bathroom, playroom, basement, garage, living room and dining room. Versatile-works on a wide range of hard, non-porous surfaces: Acrylic, Brass, Glass.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Dilute 1/4 cup (2 oz) per gallon of warm water. Or use full strength and rinse thoroughly. Sanitization/Disinfection: If surfaces are visibly dirty, clean first with this product. Apply with sponge or mop to wet al surfaces thoroughly. Rinse all food preparation areas with water. Prepare a fresh bucket of solution every time you clean or more often as needed. Sanitization: For non-food contact surfaces use full strength or dilute 2.2 oz. per gallon of warm water. Let stand for 60 seconds then remove excess. Disinfection: Use full strength or dilute 8.5 oz. per gallon of warm water. Let stand for 10 minutes then remove excess. To Control Mold & Mildew: Use as directed for disinfection. Repeat application when necessary. Do not use on eating. cooking utensils, glasses/dished or cookware. Rinse thoroughly with portable clean water after disinfecting food contact surfaces. On painted surfaces test a small test a small inconspicuous area first. Do not use unfinished, oiled or waxed wood floors.
Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. If you have sensitive skin wear rubber gloves. First Aid: If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Store in area inaccessible to small children. Keep securely closed.