Lysol All Purpose Cleaner
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
|Cannot Ship by Air|
Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria (Kills Escherichia coli O157:H7, Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella enterica, Streptococcus pyogenes, Rotavirus WA and Respiratory Synctial Virus on hard, non-porous surfaces in 10 minutes. Kills 99.9% of Staphylococcus aureus on hard, non-porous surfaces in 60 seconds). Cuts tough grease and grime. Kitchen: floors; appliance exteriors; washable walls; countertops. Bathrooms: toilet bowl exteriors; bathtubs; showers; diaper pails; door knobs. Contains no phosphates. This bottle is made of 25% post-consumer recycled plastic. For ingredient information, www.rbnainfo.com. Made in USA.
Alkyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chlorides: 1.1556%. Other Ingredients: 98.8144%.
For Use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To Clean/Deodorize: Use full strength or dilute 1/4 cup (2 oz) per gallon of warm water. Apply to surface with cloth, sponge, mop or trigger spray until thoroughly wet. Wipe with a clean cloth, sponge, or mop. To Clean Soap Scum and Greasy Soil: Use at full strength and rinse. To Sanitize/Disinfect: Pre-clean surface. Dilute 1 oz with 15 oz of warm water. Apply to surface with cloth, sponge, mop or trigger spray until thoroughly wet. To Sanitize: Leave for 60 seconds before wiping. To Disinfect: Leave for 10 minutes before wiping. Rinse all food contact surfaces with water after use. To Control Mold & Mildew: Apply to pre-cleansed surface. Let surface remain wet for 3 minutes and then allow to air dry. Repeat application at weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears. Do not use on eating/cooking utensils, glasses/dishes or cookware, unfinished, oiled or waxed wood floors. On painted surfaces test a small inconspicuous area first. Rinse bathtub/shower surfaces with water after using product. Storage and Disposal: Store in areas inaccessible to small children. Keep securely closed. Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Discard in trash or offer for recycle, if available.
Keep out of reach of children. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. If you have sensitive skin wear rubber gloves. First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If on Skin: Take off contaminated clothing. rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Contact Number: Questions? Comments or in case of an emergency, call toll free 1-800-228-4722. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center, or doctor, or going for treatment.