Mr. Clean Multi-Purpose Cleaner, Antibacterial, Summer Citrus
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
Powerful cleaning & fresh scent. Kills 99.9% of bacteria. Limited disinfectant. Antibacterial. Multi-purpose. Cuts grease. Limited disinfectant. Mr. Clean kills the household germs Salmonella Choleraesuis, Escherichia Coli and Proteus Mirabilis, and the viruses Influenza A2 and Herpes Simplex Type 1 (causes cold sores). Effective against Gram-Negative bacteria only. Mr. Clean cleans and kills these household germs on the following surfaces: Kitchens - Finished floors, walls, appliances, sinks, countertops, garbage disposals (A rinse is required for surfaces in direct contact with foods); Bathrooms - Toilets, tubs, fiberglass, diaper pails, doorknobs; Tough Jobs - Garbage cans, pet areas, vinyl siding and more! Not recommended for carpets or aluminum surfaces. Contains no phosphate. Contains no chlorine bleach or ammonia. Made in USA.
Active Ingredient: Sodium Hydroxide (0.34%). Other Ingredients (Includes Grease Cutting Agents): (99.66%).
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Floors/Dilute Cleaning: Mix 1/4 cup per 1 gallon (1/2 bucket) of water. Usually no need to rinse. Tough Jobs: Pour directly on tough soil or on sponge. Wipe and rinse. Toilet: Pour in bowl and brush. Finished Wood: Use diluted only. Disinfecting (Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces): Apply full-strength product on the surface and let stand for 10 minutes before wiping. For highly solid areas, clean before following disinfecting directions. Storage/Disposal: Store in a cool place. Do not reuse bottle. Rinse bottle and discard in trash.
Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. First Aid: If in eyes, hold eyes open and rinse gently with water for 15-20 minutes. If wearing contact lenses, remove lenses after the first 5 minutes, and continue rinsing. If irritation persists, call a physician or poison control center (product contains alcohol ethoxylates) - do not induce vomiting unless they tell you to do so. Have the product container or label with you when calling or going for treatment. Keep out of reach of children.