Nature Made Multi For Her Tablets
Nature Made Multi For Her with D3 Tablets contain 23 key nutrients for daily nutritional support. †Contains iron and calcium.No Color Added - No Artificial Flavors - No Preservatives - No Yeast - Gluten FreeWARNING: Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
For best results, take one tablet daily, with a meal. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose Gel, Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Corn Starch, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Maltodextrin, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Manganese Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Silicon Dioxide, Cupric Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Beta Carotene, Polyethylene Glycol, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Biotin, Cyanocobalamin.
Serving Size: 1tablet
Servings Per Container: 90
|Nutrient||Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C||180mg||300 %|
|Vitamin E||50IU||167 %|
|Pantothenic Acid||10mg||100 %|
|Vitamin B12||6mcg||100 %|
|Vitamin B6||2mg||100 %|
|Folic Acid||600mcg||150 %|
|Vitamin A (60% as Beta Carotene)||2500IU||50 %|
|Vitamin D3||1000IU||250 %|
|Vitamin K||80mcg||100 %|
Suggested Use: For best results, take one tablet daily with a meal. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place. To open push down & turn. Close tightly.
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.