Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Medication. Use as a daily cleanser to kill blackhead and breakout causing bacteria. Use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control. Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways. As a daily cleanser to kill the bacteria that can cause blackheads and breakouts. Gently massage the rich creamy lather over skin and rinse with water. Or as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control. Smooth an even layer over skin, allowing the formula to penetrate for up to 5 minutes before rinsing with water. You'll feel its cooling intensity build as it penetrates into the pores. Made in Canada.
- Product Type:
- Masks & Peels
- Ship & Save:
- Ship & Save Eligible
Active Ingredient: Benzoyl Peroxide (3.5%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Trideceth-9, PEG-5 Ethylhexanoate, Menthol, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance.
To Use as a Cleanser: Wet face. Squeeze into hands. Apply to face and massage gently. Rinse thoroughly. To Use as a Mask: Do not exceed 2 to 3 times per week. Squeeze into hands. Smooth an even layer over skin. Allow to dry for up to five minutes. Rinse thoroughly. If excessive drying or bothersome peeling occurs, reduce application to once per week (mask use) or every other day (cleanser use). This product may bleach hair or dyed fabrics. Avoid storage at extreme temperatures (below 40 and above 100 degrees F).
For external use only. Do not use this medication if you have very sensitive skin or if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide. This product may cause irritation. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are currently under the care of a physician for your acne; using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product. This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep away from lips and mouth. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.