Neutrogena Beach Defense Water + Sun Barrier Stick Sunscreen SPF 50
Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
broad spectrum uva"uvb
Glides on easily for convenient, hands-free, no-mess application.
- Beach strength UVA/UVB protection
- Forms a breathable barrier to help defend against the harsh elements at the beach
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Call toll-free 800-299-4786 or 215-273-8755 (collect) or visit www.neutrogena.com
� T.M. (M.R.) � Dist. by Neutrogena Corp.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Made in Canada
adipic acid/diglycol crosspolymer,beeswax,BHT,C12-15 alkyl benzoate,diethylhexyl 26-naphthalate,dimethicone,fragrance,neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate,neopentyl glycol diisostearate,octyldodecyl neopentanoate,ozokerite,paraffin,polyethylene
- apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose, and tops of ears
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- may stain some fabrics