Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion Spf 15
A multi-vitamin facial treatment with alpha-hydroxy. Softens and smoothes rough, uneven skin. Reduces the appearance of fine lines. Dermatologist recommended. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15 is clinically proven to improve dull, rough, uneven skin and reveal newer, younger skin 4 times faster than an ordinary moisturizer. Smoothes dull, rough and uneven skin. Alpha-Hydroxy gently removes dull, damaged skin while anti-oxidant Vitamins C and E help fight skin damage. Provides effective moisturization. Vitamin A and Pro-Vitamin B5 boost moisture levels to soften and smooth skin. Helps prevent signs of aging. Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 sunscreens help prevent future signs caused by everyday exposure to sun's damaging rays. Won't clog pores. Oil-free formula absorbs quickly and won't clog pores, which can cause breakouts. Clinically Proven to: Smooth rough skin; Improve skin radiance; Soften and smooth skin. Allergy tested; Alcohol-free (contains no drying alcohol). Made in USA.
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%), Oxybenzone (5%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycolic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Sodium Glycolate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance.
Use 2 pumps after cleansing, in place of your regular moisturizer. You may experience some irritation. This is normal and temporary. If irritation persists, or is too strong, use once a day, every other day, until you skin adjusts; then revert to daily use.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Limit sun exposure while using this product and use a sunscreen for a week after use. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation or rash appear. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.