Nexcare Sensitive Skin Eye Patch, Regular Size
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
yet holds securely
regular size patches
- treating amblyopia (lazy eye) and strabismus (crossed eyes), as part of your doctor recommended treatment plan
- fragile or sensitive skin
- hypoallergenic adhesive
- clean removal
Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
3M and Nexcare are trademarks of 3M.
3M Consumer Health Care
2510 Conway Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55144
Made in Canada with globally sourced materials by 3M Canada.
� 2014, 3M.
All rights reserved.
Directions for Use
- Follow directions per your eye care professional.
- For best adhesion, first clean and dry skin around eye.
- Remove liner from the eye patch.
- Gently close both eyes, keeping facial muscles relaxed to avoid forming wrinkles.
- Apply eye patch with narrow end towards the nose. Do not stretch the patch or pull skin.
- Secure the patch by applying light pressure with fingertips around the outside of the eye patch.
Directions for Removal
Support the skin around the eye patch. Starting at the nose side of the eye patch, gently pull the eye patch slowly towards the ear by folding it over itself, while continuing to support the newly exposed skin with your fingers.