Off Deep Woods Sportsmen Insect Repellent I
Up to 10 hours protection from mosquitoes, biting flies, chiggers, ticks, fleas and gnats. Repels mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus. No fragrance formula. Provides up to 10 hours of protection from mosquitoes and biting flies: gnats, sand flies, stable flies, black flies. Also repels ticks, chiggers and fleas from treated skin. Contains 98.11% Deet. The pump spray allows easy application to skin, hair and clothing, while keeping hands repellent free. Made in Canada.
Active Ingredients: Deet (98.11%). Other Ingredients (1.89%).
It is violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. Hold container 4 to 6 inches from skin or clothing and spray. Do not apply over cuts, wounds, irritated or sunburned skin. Do not spray in enclosed areas. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Avoid over-application of this product. Frequent reapplication and saturation are unnecessary. Do not allow children to handle this product. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. For Maximum Protection: Spread evenly with hands to moisten all exposed skin. To Apply to Face: Spray palm of hand first and then apply sparingly and around ears. Do not apply to children's hands. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Works on Clothing too: Do not use under clothing. Spray shirts, pants, socks, and hats. For ticks and chiggers also spray cuffs, socks and around other openings in outer clothing. Will not damage cotton, wool or nylon. Do not apply on or near: acetate, rayon, spandex or other synthetics (other than nylon), furniture, plastics, watch crystals, leather and painted furnished surfaces including automobiles. Storage: Store away form heat or flame in an area inaccessible to children. Disposal: Before disposing, empty container by using the product according to the label. Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or for recycling if available. If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Precautionary Statements: Hazards to Humans: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing again. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor treatment advice. If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Skin: If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, take off contaminated clothing, wash treated skin and call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.