Off Deep Woods Insect Repellent V
|Special Info for This Item|
|Find In Store|
|Cannot Ship by Air|
A Family Company
LONG LASTING PROTECTION FROM
MOSQUITOES, TICKS, BITING FLIES, GNATS & CHIGGERS
repels mosquitoes that may carry
WEST NILE VIRUS
Provides long lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks (including ticks that may cause Lyme disease) and biting flies: stable flies, black flies, and sand flies. Also repels chiggers, fleas, gnats, no-see-ums from treated skin and clothing. OFF! DEEP WOODS� INSECT REPELLENT V gives effective protection and is not greasy, won't stain and resists perspiration.
A family company since 1886. Fisk Johnson
CONTAINS NO CFCs OR OTHER OZONE DEPLETING SUBSTANCES
FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT CFC PROPELLANTS IN AEROSOLS
Questions? Comments? Call 800-558-5252 or write Helen Johnson.
Sold by: �2011 S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
Racine, WI 53403-2236 U.S.A. All Rights Reserved.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. Hold container 6 to 8 inches from skin or clothing and spray with a slow sweeping motion. Do not apply over cuts, wounds, irritated or sunburned skin. Do not spray in enclosed areas. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Avoid over-application of this product. Frequent reapplication and saturation are unnecessary. Do not allow children to handle this product. Do not apply to children's hands. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Spread evenly with hands to moisten all exposed skin. TO APPLY TO FACE: Spray palm of hand first and then apply sparingly and avoid eyes. Do not spray directly onto face. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. WORKS ON OUTER SURFACES OF CLOTHING: Do not use under clothing. Spray shirts, pants, socks, and hats. For ticks and chiggers also spray cuffs, socks and around other openings in outer clothing. Will not damage cotton, wool, or nylon. Do not apply on or near: acetate, rayon, spandex or other synthetics (other than nylon), furniture, plastics, watch crystals, leather and painted or varnished surfaces including automobiles.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
See additional precautions on back panel.
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: HAZARDS TO HUMANS-CAUTION: Cause moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
FIRST AID: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin, and call your local poison control center.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL HAZARDS--FLAMMABLE: Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks, and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120���F may cause bursting. Do not expose treated surfaces near fire or flame until dry.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place away from heat, sparks and open flame. DISPOSAL: Do not puncture or incinerate! If empty: This container may be recycled in the few but growing number of communities where aerosol can recycling is available. Before offering for recycling, empty the container by using the product according to the label. If recycling is not available, place in trash. If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 800-529-3394 for disposal instructions.