Pop-Tarts Toaster Pastries Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
Good source of 7 vitamins and minerals. Exchange: 2-1/2 carbohydrates. The dietary exchanges are based on the Exchange Lists for Meal Planning, copyright 2003, by The American Diabetes Association, Inc. and the American Dietetic Association.
Enriched Flour (Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Brown Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Cottonseed and Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil [Less than 0.5g Trans Fat Per Serving] with TBHQ and Citric Acid for Freshness), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Dextrose, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Cracker Meal, Contains Two Percent or Less of Salt, Cornstarch, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Cinnamon, Wheat Starch, Gelatin, Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid.
While Kellogg's Pop-Tarts are fully baked and ready-to-eat right from the pouch, if you prefer them warmed, please follow these instructions: Toasting appliances and microwave capabilities differ by manufacturer. Follow the manufacturer's guidelines for safe use. Be sure your appliance is clean and functioning correctly. Children should always be closely supervised when operating toasting appliances and microwaves. No refrigeration needed. Pop-Tarts Toasting Instructions: 1. Remove pastry from pouch. 2. Warm pastry in toasting appliance at lowest or lightest heat setting for one heating cycle only. 3. Cool briefly before carefully removing pastry from toasting appliance. Pop-Tarts Microwave Instructions: 1. Remove pastry from pouch. Place pastry on a microwave-safe plate. 2. Microwave on High setting for 3 seconds. 3. Cool briefly before handling.
Contains wheat and soy ingredients. Due to possible risk of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended. If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling can become extremely hot and could cause burns.