Rogaine Men's Extra Strength
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
|Cannot Ship by Air|
- Compare & Save
with CVS/pharmacy Brands
- CVS Minoxidil Topical Solution Usp 5% Extra Strength Men 3 Month Supply
- Size: 3 PA
- $39.99 ($13.33 / oz)
- Add to Basket
- Add to shopping list
- 5% Minoxidil topical solution.
- Clinically proven to help regrow hair.
- Revitalizes hair follicles.
- Topical solution.
- Not for use by women.
- No. 1 Dermatologist recommended brand.
- This Package Contains:
- Three 2 fl oz / 60 ml bottles of Men's Rogaine Extra Strength - three month supply
- One child-resistant dropper applicator
- Information booklet with complete directions on how to use and obtain best results
- Men's Rogaine Extra Strength is for men who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp - vertex only.
- Not intended for frontal baldness or a receding hairline.
- Hair regrowth has not been shown to last longer than 48 weeks in large clinical trial with continuous treatment with 5% minoxidil topical solutions for men.
- In clinical studies with mostly white men aged 18-49 years with moderate degrees of hair loss, 5% minoxidil topical solution for men provided more hair regrowth than 2% minoxidil topical solution.
Active Ingredient: Minoxidil (5% W/V). Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water.
Apply one ml with dropper 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area. Using more or more often will not improve results. Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again. Store at controlled room temperature 20 degrees to 25 degrees C (68 degrees to 77 degrees F).
For external use only. For use by men only. Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame. Do not use if you are a woman; your amount of hair loss if different than that shown on the side of the carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% Minoxidil Topical Solution is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline; you have no family history of hair loss; your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy; you do not know the reason for your hair loss; you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children; your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful; you use other medicines on the scalp. Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease. When using this product do not apply to other parts of the body; avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water; some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture; it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results; the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men. Stop use and ask a doctor if chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs; sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs; your hands or feet swell; scalp irritation or redness occurs; unwanted facial hair growth occurs; you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months. May be harmful is used when pregnant or breast-feeding. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.