Sensodyne Fresh Breath Pronamel Toothpaste Fresh Wave
Daily anti-cavity fluoride toothpaste for sensitivity. Fresh breath. Acid protection formula. Causes of Acid Erosion: fruit; soda; wine. Hardens enamel. Protects against acid erosion. Help Protect Your Teeth Against the Growing Problem of Acid Erosion (Acids in everyday food such as some fruit and acidic drinks, like orange juice and wine, can dissolve minerals from your teeth, softening the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away. As the enamel becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white, weaker and sensitive). Sensodyne ProNamel Fresh Wave Toothpaste is formulated to help protect against acid erosion. It also contains fluoride providing all the benefits of a regular toothpaste. Use whenever you normally brush. Helps protect the youthful appearance of teeth. Protects teeth against acid erosion. Hardens tooth enamel. Freshens breath. Contains fluoride for cavity protection. 9 out of 10 dentists' recommended brand. No. 1 dentist recommended brand against acid erosion. This product contains no sugar. Made in the USA.
- Product Type:
- Sugar Free
- 0-5 OZ
- Adult, Child, Senior
Active Ingredients: Potassium Nitrate (5%), Sodium Fluoride (0.15% W/V Fluoride Ion). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, PEG-8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Flavor, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Hydroxide.
Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush; brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician (Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth). Children Under 12 Years of Age: Consult a dentist or physician. Store below 86 degrees F (30 degrees C).
Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens (Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.); pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.