Sensodyne Pronamel Toothpaste
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
Acid Protection Formula. Hardens enamel. Protects against the effects of acid wear. Wine acids; Fruit acids; Soda acids. Dentist Recommended - No. 1 Dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth. (Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for over 20 years. Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne builds a shield of protection against painful sensitivity. And, since Sensodyne has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too.) Use whenever you normally brush. Helps protect the youthful appearance of teeth. Formulated with low abrasivity, balanced pH and an effective cleaning system. Has fluoride for cavity protection. Contains Potassium Nitrite clinically proven to relieve painful sensitivity within two weeks. Protects your teeth from sensitivity and the effects of acid wear. Everyday foods such as fruit, sodas, orange juice and wine contain acids that soften the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away by brushing. As the enamel layer becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white and older looking. This product contains no sugar. Made in the U.S.A.
Active Ingredients: Potassium Nitrate (5%), Sodium Fluoride (0.15% W/V Fluoride Ion). Inactive Ingredients: Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Flavor, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, PEG-8, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Xanthan Gum.
Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Children Under 12 Years: Consult a dentist or physician. Store below 30 degrees C (86 degrees F).
When using this product do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist or physician. Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.