Skin + Pharmacy Advanced Acne Therapy Active Clearing Lotion
ACTIVE CLEARING LOTION
with Microsponge Technology
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide
Skin+Pharmacy Advanced Acne Therapy is an innovative line of clinically tested skin care products that help reduce the appearance of acne. These products, exclusive to CVS/pharmacy, are less irritating to skin, yet powerful enough to treat breakouts, kill acne-causing bacteria, and unclog pores. Let Skin+Pharmacy help improve your appearance toward a clear, acne-free complexion.
The advanced Active Clearing Lotion is formulated with Microsponge� technology, which is specially designed to promote healthy, visibly clear skin. This sustained-released acne-fighting technology helps reduce irritation by continuously working, providing all-day efficacy as it gently soothes and moisturizes skin, without clogging pores.
- clinically proven to kill acne-causing bacteria
- clinically proven to effectively reduce inflammatory lesions
- soothing, oil-free formula
- unclogs pores
- fragrance free
For best results, use this product with the full Skin+Pharmacy Advanced Acne Therapy regimen.
Clarifying Daily Cleanser Gentle Exfoliating Scrub
Active Clearing Lotion
Targeted Treatment Wipes
- for the management of acne
- Ship & Save:
- Ship & Save Eligible
ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Citrate, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben
- Clean skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Apply a thin layer to affected area one to two times per day.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
For external use only
Do not use this medication if you
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen after using this product.
- Avoid contact with lips, eyes, or mouth.
- If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possible swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in lower concentration.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.