Skin + Pharmacy Advanced Acne Therapy Spot Treatment
with Microsponge Technology
5% Benzoyl Peroxide
Advanced Acne Therapy
is an innovative line of clinically tested skin care products that help reduce the appearance of acne. These products, exclusive to CVS/pharmacy, are less irritating to skin, yet powerful enough to treat breakouts, kill acne-causing bacteria, and unclog pores. Let Skin+Pharmacy help improve your appearance toward a clear, acne-free complexion.
The advanced Spot Treatment is formulated with Microsponge technology, which is specially designed to promote healthy, visibly clear skin. This sustained-released acne-fighting technology helps reduce irritation by continuously working, providing all-day efficacy.
- clinically proven to effectively reduce inflammatory lesions
- effectively kills acne-causing bacteria
- helps reduce irritation
- fragrance free
For best results, use this product with the full Skin+Pharmacy Advanced Acne Therapy regimen.
Clarifying Daily Cleanser Gentle Exfoliating Scrub
Active Clearing Lotion
Targeted Treatment Wipes
- for the management of acne
- Product Type:
- Serums & Treatments
- Ship & Save:
- Ship & Save Eligible
ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Citrate, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- If going outside apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation occurs, stop using both products and consult a physician.
- Keep tightly closed. Avoid storing at extreme temperatures (below 40F and above 100F)
For external use only
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with lips, eyes, or mouth. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in lower concentration.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.