Skin + Pharmacy Advanced Acne Therapy Targeted Treatment Wipes
TARGETED TREATMENT WIPES with Microsponge Technology
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide
- effectively kills acne-causing bacteria
- promotes healthier, clearer skin
- fragrance free
Advanced Acne Therapy
is an innovative line of clinically tested skin care products that help reduce the appearance of acne. These products, exclusive to CVS/pharmacy, are less irritating to skin, yet powerful enough to treat breakouts, kill acne-causing bacteria, and unclog pores. Let Skin+Pharmacy help improve your appearance toward a clear, acne-free complexion.
The advanced Targeted Treatment Wipes are formulated with Microsponge technology, which is specially designed to promote healthy, visibly clear skin. This sustained-released acne-fighting technology helps reduce irritation by continuously working, providing all-day efficacy.
- effectively kill acne-causing bacteria
- oil-free formula
- fragrance free
For best results, use this product with the full Skin+Pharmacy Advanced Acne Therapy regimen.
Clarifying Daily Cleanser Gentle Exfoliating Scrub
Active Clearing Lotion
Targeted Treatment Wipes
- for the management of acne
ingredients: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Steareth-20, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bentonite, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Allantoin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Panthenol
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Start with one application daily then gradually increase to 2-3 times daily as needed.
- If going outside apply sunscreen after using this product.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Avoid storing at extreme temperatures (below 40F and above 100F).
For external use only
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product.
When using this product
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with lips, eyes, or mouth.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching peeling, or possible swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in lower concentration.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.