Trojan Double Ecstasy Latex Condoms
Natural Feeling for HIM!
Ultimate Stimulation for HER!
AMERICA'S #1 CONDOM TRUSTED FOR OVER 90 YEARS
TRIPLE TESTED TROJAN" QUALITY"
PREMIUM LATEX CONDOMS
FEELS LIKE NOTHING'S THERE!
ULTRASMOOTH" LUBRICANT inside for HIM
INTENSIFIED LUBRICANT outside for HER
For Contraception plus STI Protection
TROJAN" DOUBLE ECSTASY" Condoms feature a revolutionary design that lets you feel the pleasure, not the condom!
Different lubricants on the inside & outside of the condom help maximize the pleasure for each partner!
Comfort shape allows freedom of movement for a more natural experience
Tapered at the base for a secure fit
Intensified Lubricant outside warms & excites
Deep ribbing throughout the condom delivers maximum stimulation
Ultrasmooth" Premium Lubricant inside for a more natural feel
- Made from Premium Quality Latex - To help reduce the risk
- Each Condom is Electronically Tested - To help ensure reliability
ALWAYS INSIST ON TROJAN"...
Questions, Comments? Write to: Church & Dwight Consumer Relations
500 Charles Ewing Blvd., Ewing, NJ 08628
Please enclose this flap.
MANUFACTURED BY CHURCH & DWIGHT CO., INC., EWING, NJ 08628
�2013 CHURCH & DWIGHT CO., INC.
MADE IN U.S.A.
Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods at temperatures above 100���F.
Important Information: Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STls by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STls.
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use on inner side of carton.
- There are many STls. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission (such as HIV infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea) to or from the penis. However, some STls (such as Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact.
- For additional information on condoms, STls and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency.
- Condoms are highly effective against pregnancy, less than 2 women in 100 get pregnant during one year of typical correct and consistent use. Other contraceptive methods are more or less effective than condoms. If you have any questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons for avoiding pregnancy, discuss with a health care provider or public health agency which would be your best choice.
Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections. CAUTION: This Product Contains Natural Rubber Latex Which May Cause Allergic Reactions.
See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on inner side of carton.