Tylenol Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 325 Mg Regular Strength Tablets
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
Acetaminophen. Contains no aspirin.
Active Ingredient (in each Tablet): Acetaminophen (325 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Corn Starch, Magnesium Stearate, Powdered Cellulose, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Starch Glycolate.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours. Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor. Children 6-11Years: Take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hours. Do not use for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor. Children Under 6 Years: Do not use this adult product in children under 6 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage. Important: Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information. Store between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C).
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; Taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen; adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product. Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription) (If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist); if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product. Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. Stop use and ask a doctor if pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults; pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present (These could be signs of a serious condition). If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms. Do not use if carton is opened or neck wrap or foil inner seal imprinted with Safety Seal is broken or missing.