Plan B One-Step Emergency Contraceptive
Plan B One-Step reduces the chance of pregnancy after unprotected sex. Not for regular birth control.
One Tablet. One Step.
The sooner you take it, the more effective it will be. Take as soon as possible within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex. Will not harm an existing pregnancy.
Use for women to reduce chance of pregnancy after unprotected sex (if contraceptive failed or if you did not use birth control).
Take as soon as possible within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex. The sooner you take it the better it will work.
If you vomit within 2 hours after taking the medication, call a healthcare professional to find out if you should repeat the dose.
Allergy Alert: Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to levonorgestrel
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) alert: This product dose not protect against HIV/AIDS or other STDs
Do not Use
- If you are already pregnant (because it will not work)
- for regular birth control
When using this product, you may have
- Menstrual changes
- breast pain
- Lower stomach (abdominal) pain
Keep out of reach from children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact Poison Control center right away.
- read the instructions, warnings, and enclosed product leaflet before use.
- this product works mainly by preventing ovulation (egg release). It may also prevent fertilization of a released egg (joining of sperm and egg) or attachment of a fertilized egg to the uterus (implantation).
- do not use if carton is open or tear strip is removed or blister seal is broken or missing
- store are 20-25 degrees celcius (68-77F)