UPS ACCESS POINT
UPS ACCESS POINT® service and CVS® store hours may be impacted. If your local store is closed, call the UPS ACCESS POINT Support line at 1-800-742-5877 (1-800-PICK-UPS®).
Pick up and drop off UPS® packages at CVS.*
Shopping just got more convenient!
1,000s of CVS stores are now UPS ACCESS POINT® locations.
Come in when you can.
We know you’re juggling a lot.
- Our convenient locations and store hours give you extra flexibility.
- You can get your CVS shopping done while you're in.
- We keep your prescriptions safe. And we’ll keep your packages safe too.
How UPS pickup works.
Track your package to make sure it’s arrived at the store.
- We'll hold your package up to 7 days so you can visit when it's convenient.
- Request your package and show a valid, government issued ID.
- Redirecting your packages to CVS is easy. Set up now
How UPS drop-off works.
We accept pre-labeled, prepaid packages for 5- to 7-day ground and air delivery.
- Seal and attach a prepaid label to your package at home.
- Find a CVS location that accepts UPS packages.
- Leave your package with a CVS associate.
- UPS will pick up packages within 24 hours.* Track delivery through UPS.
Find a location that accepts UPS packages.
Search for locations within 20 miles. Results don't reflect COVID-19 related closures.
Frequently asked questions
- Find a location that accepts UPS packages.
- If you're dropping off, make sure your package is the right criteria (see FAQs below). Then seal and attach a prepaid label to your package before you come in.
- If you're dropping off, make sure you have a valid, government issued ID that matches what's on the package (see FAQ below).
With so many neighborhood locations and convenient hours, we make it really easy to get your packages when you can.
We keep your prescriptions safe and sound. And now we’ll keep your packages safe and secure. (Read: No porch pirates or freak rainstorms!)
Worried that home delivery of a gift could ruin the surprise? We’ll hide it for you. Promise.
No. You don’t need a UPS account to send packages or to pick up packages rerouted to a CVS store.
You only need a UPS My Choice® account if you want to set up a participating CVS location as your default delivery address.
CVS can’t accept age-restricted items like alcohol. We also can’t accept large, bulky items like tires and appliances.
Because of space limitations, we accept packages that:
- Weigh 44 pounds or less
- Aren't over 130 inches in length and girth combined (L+2W+2W)
- Aren't valued over $5,000
- Don't contain restricted items, such as firearms, ammunition and hazardous materials
No. CVS does not have packing services. Any packages you drop off must be sealed and a prepaid label must be attached before you come in.
If you're returning an item, you might already have a prepaid return label created by the retailer. (Sometimes it comes with the initial shipment; sometimes you need to request it through the returns process.)
If you're sending something to a friend or family member, go to the Shipping tab on UPS.com to put in the details and generate a prepaid label.
Note: CVS stores accept 5- to 7-day ground and air packages.
Yes. CVS can accept 5- to 7-day ground and air packages.
Yes, if you include a commercial invoice.
Most packages will be picked up within 24 hours. Select stores do not have Saturday pickup. In addition, UPS will not pick up packages on Sunday, holidays or in certain weather conditions. Use the UPS tracking tool to check package delivery status.
After an attempt to deliver to your address, your UPS delivery person can choose to reroute your package. He or she will leave it in the care of a CVS location, and you'll be notified of the change. Then you can pick it up when it's convenient (within 7 days).
Yes. You'll need a UPS My Choice account. Sign in and specify which CVS location you'd like UPS to ship to as your default. Set up now
You have up to 7 days, depending on store hours. If you don't pick up your package by then, CVS will return it to UPS.
We need to make sure that the package actually belongs to you.
The name and address on your ID must match the name and address on the package.
- If either the last name or full address on your ID doesn't match, you can provide the package tracking number or shipper-provided package release code (if required).
- If the address on your ID doesn’t match, you can bring proof of residency (like a utility bill) that does match the address on the package.
Yes. She or he will need to provide proof of a connection to you or the address on the ship-to label.
Questions for UPS?
Call 1-800-742-5877 (1-800-PICK-UPS®) or email us
UPS Stylized Shield, UPS ACCESS POINT and the Color Brown are registered trademarks of the United Parcel Service of America, Inc. and used here with permission.
*FOR UPS SERVICES AT CVS LOCATIONS: Select stores only. Size, weight, item and other restrictions apply. Check FAQs for details. Enter your ZIP code above to find a participating store near you. Back
*FOR UPS DROP-OFF: Packages will not be picked up on Sunday, holidays or in certain weather conditions. Select stores do not have Saturday pickup. Track pickup and delivery through UPS. Back