CVS Walk-In Clinics near New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Clinic(s) near New Smyrna Beach
17.2 miles2187 Howland BoulevardDeltona, FL 32738Inside CVS Pharmacy
22.5 miles901 North Woodland BoulevardDeland, FL 32720Inside CVS Pharmacy
23.4 miles2400 Enterprise RoadOrange City, FL 32763Inside CVS Pharmacy
33.2 miles5650 Red Bug Lake RoadWinter Springs, FL 32708Inside CVS Pharmacy
37.0 miles1098 Montgomery RoadAltamonte Springs, FL 32714Inside CVS Pharmacy
CVS Walk-In Clinics near New Smyrna Beach, Florida
MinuteClinics® in New Smyrna Beach
It's easy to find a walk-in clinic in New Smyrna Beach. There are 1 MinuteClinics® in the area, so you never have to travel far to get taken care of. Whether you are in the heart of downtown, out in the suburbs, or somewhere in between, safe, in-person care is nearby.Our New Smyrna Beach area MinuteClinics® help you deal with minor injuries such as bug bites and splinters and minor illnesses such as ear infections and styes. Schedule an in-person appointment, or if you're feeling too sick to come to the clinic, telehealth appointments are an option. MinuteClinic® is committed to your health, and more convenient and less expensive than going to Urgent Care in New Smyrna Beach or a visit to Florida Hospital New Smyrna Health Park.
Walk-in Clinics in New Smyrna Beach
Locals in New Smyrna Beach enjoy exploring the area and its surroundings, but going out to explore Gold Rock RV Park can lead to injuries, from bug bites to painful blisters and assorted issues. Stopping by a walk-in clinic in New Smyrna Beach, Florida can help get you back to full strength and back to doing what you really enjoy, like enjoying everything the city has to offer.In addition to providing support to help you care for minor illnesses and injuries, a local MinuteClinic gives you local access to physicals, wellness checks, and immunizations in New Smyrna Beach.
New Smyrna Beach MinuteClinic® Services
The following services are offered at a MinuteClinic® near New Smyrna Beach:
- Get checked if you are experiencing symptoms of diseases such as sore throat, diarrhea, STDs, and more. A MinuteClinic® practitioner can provide a diagnosis and help develop a treatment plan.
- If you receive a minor injury, MinuteClinic® can help. We offer sprain treatment, sting treatment, minor burn treatment, joint pain treatment, and more to help get you on the mend.
- Receive help controlling chronic conditions with sleep apnea treatment, A1C test, diabetes screening, and more. You can also find out vital info including BMI and blood pressure.
- Find help treating itchy, dry skin, and assorted minor skin conditions, such as hair loss treatment, athlete's foot treatment, skin irritation treatment, and more from a visit to a New Smyrna Beach clinic.
- As you get ready for your next trip, get help learning everything you need to do and know with a pre-travel consultation. A CVS walk-in clinic in New Smyrna Beach provides motion sickness prevention, typhoid prevention, and malaria prevention to help you stay healthy on your travels.
- CVS has a variety of vaccinations for the entire family—from children to adults. Sought-after shots such as the Tdap shot, tetanus vaccine, and MMR shot are readily available.
- From ear wax removal to COVID-19 antibody testing, college physicals, titers testing, and more, CVS practitioners help you manage your health and get ready for sports leagues, jobs, and college.
- A MinuteClinic® in New Smyrna Beach can assist you in finding important women's services like urinary tract infection treatment, trichomoniasis treatment, human papillomavirus treatment, and more, for times when you can't schedule an appointment with your OB/GYN or primary care physician.
Our 1 MinuteClinic® locations near New Smyrna Beach are here to help take care of you. From minor illnesses and injuries to routine checkups and vaccinations, have your healthcare needs met at our New Smyrna Beach clinic.
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
Skin & Scalp Issues
Vaccines & Injections
- Walk-In Clinics near Edgewater, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Port Orange, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Daytona Beach, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Deltona, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Ormond Beach, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Deland, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Orange City, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Midway, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near DeBary, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Sanford, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Oviedo, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Lake Mary, FL
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin