Adventure Medical Kits Adventure Family First Aid Kit, 6 in. x 8.5 in.
1 CT, .5 lbs. Item # 378455
While most family kits are designed to be kid-friendly, it is important not to forget the people who will be caring for their little ones in the outdoors, from picnics at the park to hikes in the wilderness. The centerpiece of the Adventure First Aid Family Kit is the fully-updated new edition of Caring for Children in the Outdoors, a comprehensive guide to first-aid for children, covering topics such as how to treat sprains, fractures, and dislocations, plus handy guides on how to administer medications and how to dress more serious wounds. A wide range of first aid supplies provides peace of mind for the whole family, and as an added bonus, the kit includes a handy kit-within-a-kit that can be pulled out and stashed in a pocket, stroller, or diaper bag.
- Care for children in the outdoors: Critical information on wound care, stabilizing sprains and fractures, and medications for children.
- Supplies for the whole family: Deep stock of high-use items means there are enough supplies for large groups.
- Manage fractures and sprains: Wide elastic bandage plus instant cold pack.
- Manage pain and Illnesses: A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Weather the elements: Coated nylon outer bag with waterproof plastic inner bags.
- Includes: Bandage Materials: 16 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1 in. x 3 in., 1 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 2 in. x 4.5 in., 4 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle, 4 Bandage, Butterfly closure, 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2 in. x 2 in., Pkg./2, 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3 in. x 3 in., Pkg./2, 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4 in. x 4 in., Pkg./2, 2 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 2 in. x 3 in., Bleeding: 1 Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand wipe, 1 Trauma Pad, 5 in. x 9 in., Blister/Burn: 1 Moleskin, 3 in. x 4 in., Fracture/Sprain: 1 Bandage, Elastic with Clips, 2 in., 1 Cold Pack, Instrument: 2 Safety Pins, 1 Scissors, Bandage with blunt tip, 1 Splinter Picker/Tick remover forceps, 2 Thermometer, Disposable, Medication: 3 Acetaminophen (500mg), Pkg./2, 2 After Bite wipe, 3 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25mg), 3 Ibuprofen (200mg), Pkg./2, Survival Tools: 1 Compass, Button, Liquid Filled, 1 Mini Rescue Howler Whistle, Wound Care: 12 Antiseptic wipe, 4 Cotton tip applicator, Pkg./2, 1 Tape, 1/2 in. x 10 Yards, 4 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use, Other: 1 - After Bite Kids, Tube, 1 Natrapel 8 Hour Tick and Insect Repellent, wipes.
- Ideal uses hiking/ backpacking, urban/family/camping.
- Size: 6 in. x 8.5 in.
- Group size: 1 to 3 People.
- Trip duration: 1-4 Day.
- Weight: 1 OZ.
This item is FSA (Flexible Spending Account) eligible.