Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Series Weekender Medical Kit, 10 in. x 9.5 in.
1 CT, .5 lbs. Item # 370551
A best-seller for over 15 years, the Weekender kit is designed for trips ranging from a weekend camping trip up to a week-long trek. With Easy Care organization, it is simple to find the right supplies to administer medical care, and the compact, lightweight design doesn't weigh down a pack. The perfect balance between affordability and portability that you need to handle most backcountry emergencies.
- Administer CPR safely: CPR Face shield for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Clean and close wounds: Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Manage pain and Illnesses: A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Provide hospital-quality care: Hospital-quality tools, including EMT shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
- Stop bleeding: Trauma pad and wide elastic wraps to control life-threatening bleeding.
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine By Eric A. Weiss, M.D.: The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
- Includes: Bandage Materials: 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1 in. x 3 in., 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle, 2 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3 in., 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2 in. x 2 in., Pkg./2, 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4 in. x 4 in., Pkg./2, 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3 in. x 4 in., Bleeding: 1 Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe, 1 Instructions, Easy Care Bleeding, 1 Trauma Pad, 5 in. x 9 in., Blister / Burn: 1 GlacierGel (Large Oval), 1 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces), CPR: 1 CPR Face Shield, Duct Tape: 1 Duct Tape, 2" x 5 Yards, Fracture/Sprain: 1 Bandage, Elastic with hook and loop fastener, 3", 1 Bandage, Triangular, 1 Instructions, Easy Care Fracture & Sprain, Instrument: 1 EMT Shears, 4 in., 1 Pencil, 3 - Safety Pins, 1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps, 3 - Thermometer, Disposable, Medical Information: 1 Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine, 1 Patient Assessment Form, Medication: 2 - Acetaminophen (500mg), Pkg./2, 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25mg), 1 Aspirin (325mg), Pkg./2, 2 - Ibuprofen (200mg), Pkg./2, 1 Instructions, Easy Care Medications, Wound Care: 6 - Antiseptic Wipe, 1 Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2, 1 Instructions, Easy Care Wound, 1 Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz, 1 Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip, 1 Tape, 1 in. x 10 Yards, 2 - Skin Tac Adhesive Wipes, 1 Wound Closure Strips, 1/4 in. x 4 in., Pkg./10,
- Ideal uses urban/family/camping.
- Size: 10 in. x 9.5 in.
- Group Size: 1 to 6 People.
- Trip duration: 1 to 7 Days.
- Weight: 15 OZ.
This item is FSA (Flexible Spending Account) eligible.