Adventure Medical Kits Ultralight/ Watertight .3 Medical Kit, 6 in. x 5.25 in.
1 CT, .5 lbs. Item # 378414
The Ultralight/Watertight Series features proprietary DryFlex bags for the ultimate in ultralight, waterproof storage. For the multi-sport athlete that refuses to be let down or weighed down by his or her gear. From cleaning wounds and dressing blisters to treating muscle aches, pains, and symptoms of allergic reactions, the Ultralight/Watertight .3 packs a lot of first aid in a little space. Whether you are whitewater kayaking, mountain biking or hiking, this is your personal kit for single day outings. The re-sealable DryFlex watertight bag enables you to carry it in the outside pocket of your PFD where you can get to it quickly, and it remains watertight use after use.
- Care for cuts and scrapes: Antiseptic wipes, ointment, and bandages take the sting out of everyday injuries.
- First Aid for anywhere: Extremely compact, lightweight design fits just about anywhere - even in a PFD pocket.
- Manage pain and Illnesses: Medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Includes: Bandage materials: 4 bandage, adhesive, fabric, 1 in. x 3 in., 2 bandage, adhesive, fabric, knuckle, 2 bandage, butterfly closure, 3 dressing, gauze, sterile, 2 in. x 2 in., Pkg./2, 2 safety pins, blister/burn: 1 -moleskin, pre-cut and shaped (11 pieces), instrument: 1 splinter picker/tick remover forceps, medication: 2 after bite wipe, 2 - antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25mg), 2 Ibuprofen (200mg), Pkg./2, wound care: 3 antiseptic wipe, 2 alcohol swab, 1 tape, 1/2 in. x 10 YD, 2 triple antibiotic ointment, Single use.
- Ideal uses Ski/snowboard, hiking/backpacking, alpin/rock climbing, mountain/road biking, hunting/fishing, off roading, paddlesports.
- Size: 6 in. x 5.25 in.
- Group size: 1 Person.
- Trip duration: 1 to 2 Days.
- Weight: 2.32 OZ.
- One person multiple use.
This item is FSA (Flexible Spending Account) eligible.