Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Cold PowerFast Fizz Orange Zest Effervescent Tablets, 20ct
New & improved Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold Effervescent Tablets dissolve quickly in hydrating water and are instantly ready to start working. This formula has improved flavor, less sodium & is aspartame free. Each dose is individually wrapped and transforms in just 4oz of water into a liquid-fast medicine. After you drink the refreshing, sparkling solution, Alka-Seltzer Plus works quickly to relieve your worst cold symptoms: headache, sore throat, nasal & sinus congestion, runny nose, sneezing fever, body aches & pains.
- Our fantastic formula made even better: improved flavor, less sodium, & aspartame free
- Our severe Cold Orange Zest formula provides unbeatably liquid fast relief of headache, sore throat, nasal & sinus congestion, runny nose, sneezing, fever and aches & pains
- Quickly dissolves in water and instantly ready to start working so you can get back to your busy life.
- Each box containing 10 Sachets each containing 1 individually wrapped dose (2 effervescent tablets), which makes it easy to take with you on the go
- Comes in Effervescent form, with a refreshing Orange Zest flavor. Use as directed.
Active: Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID), Chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg, Phenylephrine bitartrate 7.8 mg
Inactive: anhydrous citric acid, calcium silicate, dimethicone, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, flavor, mannitol, potassium bicarbonate, povidone, sodium bicarbonate, sucralose
Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets fully dissolved in 4 oz of water every 4 hours. Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: do not use
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
• facial swelling
• asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
• are age 60 or older
• have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
• take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
• take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
• have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
• take more or for a longer time than directed
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use to sedate children.