Alocane Emergency Room Burn Gel 2.5 OZ, 2CT
5 OZ, .45 lbs. Item # 245639
ALOCANE Emergency burn gel is a water-based formula with an efficient, proprietary transfer vehicle that quickly absorbs deep into the layers of skin. ALOCANE relieves pain by the use of 4% lidocaine hydrochloride. Four percent is the maximum percentage of lidocaine hydrochloride topical anesthetic allowed by the US FDA (United States Food and Drug Administration) for use in OTC (Over-The-Counter) products. Apply ALOCANE emergency burn gel generously to the burned area.
- Penetrating formula: Alocane is a water-based formula with a very efficient, proprietary transfer vehicle that quickly absorbs deep into the layers of the skin, where the receptor nerve ends are that send messages of pain to the brain.
- Maximum Pain Relief: Alocane instantly relieves the pain by the use of 4% Lidocaine Hydrochloride to relieve itching, burning and pain. This is the maximum percentage of topical anesthetic allowed by the FDA. No other product provides as high a dosage as Alocane.
- Soothing relief: Alocane offers soothing relief for burns with aloe juice sourced from the aloe-vera plants found in the jungles of Brazil. This unique aloe provides quick soothing relief from itch and burning sensations.
- Healing benefits: Alcone assists in the healing process through use of Vitamin E, providing increased circulation, breaks down blood clots and helps prevent more from forming and promotes healing with the formation of less scar tissue.
- Alocane is recommended for first degree burns including flame, sun, electricity, heat, light, frictions.
- Essential for 1st degree burns.
- Uses: For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with: Sunburn, Minor burns, Insert bites and minor skin irritation, cuts and scrapes.
Active Ingredients: Lidocaine HCL 4%. Inactive Ingredients: 1,3-Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf juice, Dimethyl Isosorbite, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Capryly Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate(Vitamin E), Water.
Adults and children 2 Years of age or order: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 Years of age. Consult a physician. Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surface or blistered areas.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry area.
*Customer reviews and ratings solely reflect the views and opinions of the individual contributors and are not created or endorsed by CVS Pharmacy. Please review the product labeling and consult with your doctor with any health or medical questions.