Aveeno Baby Sensitive Skin Face Sunscreen Stick, SPF 50, 0.5 oz
.5 OZ, .09 lbs. Item # 827447
- 0.5-oz of Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Face Sunscreen Stick with SPF 50
- Sunscreen creates a protective barrier on top of your baby's skin to absorb and scatter UV rays
- Made with naturally-sourced 100% mineral sunscreen ingredients of zinc oxide & titanium dioxide
- Features a gentle, non-irritating formula that is oil-free & fragrance-free with skin-soothing oat
- Great for on-the-go, this mineral sunscreen stick glides easily on skin for a no-mess application
- From the pediatrician-recommended brand, it is both sweat-resistant and water-resistant for 80 minutes
- Designed for sensitive skin, it's been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen
An effective baby mineral face sunscreen for on-the-go sun protection for your little one. Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Face Sunscreen Stick with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 contains skin-soothing oat and naturally-sourced 100% zinc oxide and titanium dioxide active ingredients. This mineral sunscreen forms a protective barrier on top of the skin that absorbs and scatters UVA and UVB rays for superior sun protection. From the pediatrician-recommended brand, this oil-free baby sunscreen stick is designed for baby's sensitive skin and glides on easily for mess-free application. Its gentle formula is both sweat- and water-resistant for 80 minutes to help prevent sunburn. This baby sunscreen has been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance and is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen. It comes in a convenient TSA travel-friendly size that fits in small places and is easy to carry on-the-go.
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
- Formaldehyde Donor Free
active ingredients titanium dioxide (8.1%), zinc oxide (6.8%) purpose sunscreen inactive ingredients c12-15 alkyl benzoate, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, dimethicone, paraffin, ozokerite, beeswax, phenyl trimethicone, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, polyethylene, polyhydroxystearic acid, dipropylene glycol dibenzoate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, ppg-15 stearyl ether benzoate, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, bht
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures.
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Other Information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics
Questions? Call toll-free 1-866-4AVEENO or 215-273-8755 (collect) or visit www.aveeno.com
for external use only. do not use on damaged or broken skin. when using this product keep out of eyes. rinse with water to remove. stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. keep out of reach of children. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away